Saturday, February 18, 2012

Changes Part Three


We continue our study this week in 40 Days In The Word.

How does God’s Word change me?  

5.      IT ILLUMINATES MY MIND
Psalm 119:130(CEV) “Understanding your Word brings light to the minds of ordinary people.”
Psalm 119:99 (NIV)  “I have more insight than all my teachers,for I meditate on your statutes.                       
Psalm 119:105 “Your Word is a lamp to my feet  and a light for my path.”                                      
Psalm119:18 “Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law!”

6.      IT  ELEVATES MY MOOD
Whenever you get discouraged, you need a Word break.
Romans 15:4 “Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.”
Psalm119:114 (Message) ‘You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your Word to renew me.”                  

7.      IT  LIBERATES  MY POTENTIAL
Only God knows how to unlock your full potential
John 8:31-32 (NAS) "If you continue in My Word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free!”
                                               
Would you like to have your Life recreated?  Guilt eradicated? Faith activated? Growth stimulated? Mind illuminated?  Mood elevated? And Potential liberated?  
It’s all in the WORD!

Be wise today and always – Be in the Word.