Saturday, March 24, 2012

Connection


One of the top things left behind in hotel rooms are power cords for cell phones. laptops, tablets, etc.. We have to have these gadgets plugged in and powered up so we can press on through our busy days. When we don’t have our energy source cords we are in a serious communication crisis.

God wants us to Plug In, Power Up, and Press On as well; through His Spirit and His Word. When we’ve lost our connection to the ultimate power source we are in serious trouble. Praise God we can always turn back to Him and get reconnected!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

And then we can claim:

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philippians 3:12

Be wise today and always – plug in, power up, and press on for God.