According to the Willow Creek Reveal Study there are mainly 4 kinds of people at you church on Sunday. There are those that are:
– Exploring – looking to meet Jesus
- Growing – Accepted Christ and learning more about Him
- Close – Allows God to give direction to their lives
- Christ Centered – Jesus makes the decision for them in all areas of life
We can look at this like driving a car with the auto representing our lives.
- We see Jesus through the window but no contact
- We ask Jesus in to the car but put him in the back seat
- We have Jesus move to the front and let Him be our “co-pilot”.
- We let Jesus take the wheel and control our lives
Matthew 16:24-26 - Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. 26What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Be wise today and always – hands up!