Follow by Email

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Things


Are you ready for something new from God in your life? Look at what he says in his Word about "new things".
 
Psalm 98:1
A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Isaiah 42:9
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”

Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 48:6
You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? “From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you.

Isaiah 65:17
 [ New Heavens and a New Earth ] “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. 

Be wise today and always allow God to do something "new" in your life today