Friday, May 4, 2012

Roadblocks to Following


“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that he hears ~ whatever we ask ~we know that we have what we asked of Him.” 1 John 5:14-15

The following steps can help us experience God’s Power:
1. Confess your sins to God and claim His forgiveness.
2. Ask God to fill you with His Spirit!

Allow Him to Reign in your Mind, your Heart and your Body!

Pray something like this:

“Dear God, Forgive me for allowing Sin to rule in my life. I now yield my heart, my mind and my body to You, and ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I want YOU to reign in my life! Thank You, LORD, for hearing and answering my prayer! In Jesus’ Name. Amen”

Be wise today and always - confess and be filled.