Monday, June 4, 2012

Changes


I am looking forward to Willowcreek’s Global Leadership Summit this summer. I recently was looking at some of the statements from last year’s speakers that caught my attention.

If you want to be a hero do what God tells you! It’s all about obedience and doing it God’s way not the worlds.

Failure means you can try again with experience. You’ve learned something that can help you succeed! Learn by doing, and keep your focus on Christ – Go!

 Every day we move closer or farther away from where God wants us to be. Our walk with God is intentional. There is only one way – His! May our desire be to get as close to Jesus as possible, and be His hands and feet to the world around us.

Be wise today and always – seek God’s wisdom.

You may have noticed I’ve “double posted” blogs the last three days. I was told recently that by posting in the evening it will double readership, so we are going to give that a try. Starting tomorrow I will only be posting in the early evening, and we’ll see how it goes. Thank you, readers for your encouragement and prayers. May Jesus be honored and praised every day!