Saturday, September 8, 2012

Decision


We all have a destiny to decide. We have to accept salvation through Jesus Christ, or be separated from God eternally.

Jesus makes it clear in John 13:20 - I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."

Paul explains it further in 2 Timothy 2:10-13 -Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory. 11Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; 13if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself. 

It is a matter of faith. Do you believe and give your life to Him? 

Be wise today and always - praise god for His indescribable gift of the Savior!