Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Highway to Heaven

God hasn't called us to entertain, but to disciple and bring people to Jesus Strong Knees and resolve living God's Way - standing strong in faith.

 What has stopped us? The economy - fear - change - or maybe it's the people closes to us?

Believing + Faith + Trust = To do what you cannot do and should not attempt to do your own!

God - Jesus came to save Is our focus on the right things to help us make decisions?

Isaiah 25:8 a place called the Highway to Holiness,  Finding and staying on the Highway to Holiness is to be our destination. Not the Highway of Having It!

What road are we taking? Matthew 7 13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Psalm 101 - My theme song is God’s love and justice, and I’m singing it right to you, God. I’m finding my way down the road of right living, but how long before you show up? I’m doing the very best I can, and I’m doing it at home, where it counts. I refuse to take a second look at corrupting people and degrading things. I reject made-in-Canaan gods, stay clear of contamination.

 Be wise today and always - don't stop till God tells you too.