Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Hope

Hope is one of the strongest and most beautiful words I know. The world needs hope, and the greatest hope of all comes from God. He shares it with us in His Word. The world around us needs to hear of God's hope from our mouths.
 
I Hope

So I praise… God - 1 Peter 1:3 - Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

So I have… Faith - Galatians 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

So I know… that I am bigger on the inside than the outside 1 Timothy 1:16 - But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

So I pray… always - Ephesians 6:18 - And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Be wise today and always - share the hope that comes from Jesus.