Monday, July 29, 2013

Open Door Prayers

We are mandated to go and share the Gospel. We need  to pray for open doors! Paul knew this and shared this with the church in the city of Colosse many years ago, but it is just as true today.

“And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.  Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.  Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.  Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” - Colossians 4:3-6

Three Open Door Prayers

Lord, Open a door. - Give me opportunities!

Lord, Open their heart. - Holy Spirit convict them!

Lord, Open my mouth. - Allow my words to be your Word!
 
Be wise today and always -  make me a spiritual lifesaver.