Thursday, July 18, 2013

So What?

Today let's look at the second question. So what? Once you have received Jesus as Lord and Savior He will transform you, making you different. Others will notice the change.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. - Romans 12:2

And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. - 2 Corinthians 3:18

I love the song Change my heart o God  
Change my heart oh God, Make it ever true. Change my heart oh God, May I be like You. You are the potter, I am the clay, Mold me and make me, This is what I pray.

What is the relationship between the potter and the clay?
 
The potter makes the design and decision. The clay allows for it's self to be molded in to the correct shape.

Be wise today and always - allow Godly change to happen in your life.