Friday, August 23, 2013

Progression

I was reminded recently about a business model concerning three boxes. Each one contains things that businesses need to do to achieve success. The first one is about managing your present business. The second is about forgetting (not being crippled) about past mistakes, and the third is focusing on future ideas and success.

In our Christian walk I think there are also three questions we need to ask ourselves.
 
Where have I been?
Honestly admit your mistakes, and ask God for forgiveness.

Where am I now?
The choices we make need to honor Christ and satisfy biblical morality.

Where am I going?
Honor the past but keep going forward. God will feed your heart through His Word, but we must seek Him to be transformed.
 
Be wise today and always - progress in your faith allows you to come closer to Christ.