Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sustaining and Sufficient Grace

This is our last week of our series GRACE by Max Lucado. We will learn of be reminded of the following truths:

1. The difference between God’s saving grace and God’s sustaining grace.
2. Sustaining grace is available no matter the struggle.
3. It is enough to see us through every trial we face.

 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

“Cry for help and you’ll find it’s grace and more grace. The moment he hears, he’ll answer.” (Isaiah 30:19 msg)

“For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace.” (John 1:16 nasb)

“If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31 niv)
 
Don't miss God's grace - it's for you.