Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Change Your Life

Today begins 40 days of change for many people throughout the world. People are encouraged to pray, fast, and seek God. We must look up to where our help comes from, but also take a good look at ourselves. I did this a couple of months ago and did not like what I saw. Bad habits, health, and fatigue are what I saw.

Please watch my testimony video to hear the miracle that God is doing in my life through a book called the Daniel Plan.


Pastor Ty's Daniel Plan Experience (part 1) from First Baptist Church Red Bank NJ on Vimeo.

Jeremiah 30:17 is my new promise verse from God - I will give you back your health again and heal your wounds.

Buy and read the book - it will change your life. I will be blogging about it every day and putting out a new teaching video every Wednesday.


I pray you will accept God's healing and blessing.

Check out the Daniel Plan Website Here