Friday, April 11, 2014

Help Me Where I Am

Many ask how can I grow in my faith? Start by asking God – “Help me grow. Help me with my unbelief.” You start reading His Word. You get into the Bible.

There is a great story in the
Biblle about a man who came to Jesus, his child was sick. He had faith but it was weak.

The man brought the child to Jesus, Jesus said, “Do you believe I can heal her?” He said, “Lord, I do believe! Help me with my unbelief!” Jesus said, “that’s good enough!” And He heals the child.
 Let’s say to God right now… Let me know your power - help my faith grow.

God’s promises are real, But I will restore your health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. - Jeremiah 30:17 Believe and apply God’s awesome plan to your life starting right now. Change your life today. Strive for the faith, belief system, and healthy life God desires for you to have. 

Read The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren, and check out the Daniel Plan Website Here