Monday, April 7, 2014

Life Shapers

Most people allow tragedy and hardships shape who they are in life. It doesn't have to be that way. God has a much better way. In Jeremiah 29 we see a nation of people who are despondent and hopeless because of where they were in life and what had been done to them. But God!

10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to youand fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Wherever you are today in life know that God loves you and has a better plan for you. He wants to restore your heart, mind, body, and soul. The Lord promises, I will restore your health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. - Jeremiah 30:17 You can change your life today. Strive for the faith, belief system, and healthy life God desires for you to have. That way you can love Him fully. 

Read The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren, and check out the Daniel Plan Website Here