Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Am on the ROCK

When I rededicated my life to Christ in 1987 one thing I didn't want to let go of was my rock music. Then I was introduced to a Christian band that could rock with the best of them. Today's verse, on the Lord being our protector and foundation had to inspire a Petra song titled, I Am On The Rock. 

The earth is shakin' It's like a bad dream

This world is crumblin' Comin' apart at the seam but

I am on the Rock

Everywhere I'm turning it's only bad news

This bomb is tickin' and we're getting to the end of the fuse but
I am on the Rock, the sure foundation
I am on the Rock, His revelation
Though the winds may blow
And though the floods may grow
I shall not be moved, 'cause I am on the Rock
The storm's approaching, I'm standing high and dry
Firmly planted on the Rock that is higher than I
I am on the Rock
Kingdoms failing, they fall around me
Plans eroded, and washing away to the sea

There is no Rock in this world but our God


Take a stand and Keep rockin' for Jesus!
CLICK or paste for Petra video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjMp6tC34Qc