Wednesday, July 9, 2014

99 1/2% Won't Do

I preached a Revival years ago titled, 99 1/2% Won't Do. I came across words to a song I wrote for that series recently. It is a good reminder that God deserves 100% - heart, mind, body, and soul.

We have an invitation, to be part of God's Plan,
 It's been His will, since time began,
Mediation, through the Way, Truth and Life,
Loved forever, and always by our side!

99 1/2% won't do,
God has so much more for me and you,
And I know, I know it is true,
So in my life, Lord make all things new

The Revelation that God can do all things,
 Through the power, that the Holy Spirit brings,
With new strength, on eagle’s wings we'll soar,
No limitations, He will show you more!

Our participation, in God's eternal plan,
Should be "Yes, Lord here I am”,
He works through His people - every woman every man,
Faithfully serving Him now, All praises to the Lamb!

There’s anticipation, in what God's going to do,
I'll keep on searching for Him, watch my attitude,
May it be to me, in Your perfect will,
The Spirit's leading me now, my life to Him I yield!

100% is what I'll give to You,
Cause 991/2% won't do,
And I know, I know that it is true,
So in my life, Lord make all things new

100% is what I'll give to You,

Cause 991/2% won't do