Thursday, August 14, 2014

Are You Ready?

I am so excited today to attend the Global Leadership Summit. It was at this conference two years ago that I heard this passage from Jeremiah 33:2-3This is God’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: ‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’ (The Message) It sparked something inside me that led to writing and preaching a series called Lessons for Life from Jeremiah.

It's incredible how God's Word can unleash your heart and mind - if you let it. The Maker of all things has something to reveal to all of us. Things beyond our comprehension but available through divine wisdom. I pray for the Holy Spirit to speak to you this day regardless if you're at a conference, working, vacationing, school, or anywhere else. He is able - call to Him. The Lord is listening.

Good friend, take to heart what I’m telling you; collect my counsels and guard them with your life. Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom; set your heart on a life of Understanding. That’s right—if you make Insight your priority, and won’t take no for an answer, Searching for it like a prospector panning for gold, like an adventurer on a treasure hunt, Believe me, before you know it Fear-of-God will be yours; you’ll have come upon the Knowledge of God. - Proverbs 2:1-5 (The Message)

Are you ready for His word? Listen up.