Monday, August 11, 2014

Promises of God

Claim God's promises found in His Word. Start with John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” Apply His great grace to your life. Sing about His blessed assurance and love!

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!  O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God, Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Perfect submission, perfect delight, Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above, Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest, I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above, Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

This is my story; this is my song, Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story; this is my song, Praising my Savior all the day long. 

Will you make this your story and song today and every day? Then say amen!