Friday, February 27, 2015

Bring a Friend

I am excited to be in my new church March 1st. It's also Bring a Friend  Sunday. Thousands of churches across the United States will be welcoming visitors. Here are ten reasons why many of us go to church. 

1.  I want to grow.

2. I want to do what God says.

3. I want to be around people who sharpen me.

4. I want to live a longer life.

5. I want to train my children well.

6. I want to strengthen my marriage.

7. I want a better outlook on life.

8. I want rewards in heaven.

9. I want to be part of a cause that’s bigger than me, and I want to invest in something that will last for eternity.

10.  I want to come to church because more people come to Christ in church services than anywhere else on earth.

Go to church, invite a friend, come to God's house and be blessed.
Amen?