Sunday, February 15, 2015

Press It

Life is tough! We have so many things that keep us from doing what God wants us to do. It seems we are so busy chasing the "good life" that we forget what is necessary for the "God Life"! Consider the following challenge from the Word of God.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.  Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained. Philippians 3:12-16

Press on believer! Keep your eyes up - where our true help comes from.
  
Amen?