Saturday, February 14, 2015

Success in Life

Today let's look at four components that we must use in our Christian walk, and incorporate in our lives to have success:

God’s Word
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

Our Unity
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. -Matthew 12:25

Our Obedience
Jesus said, “If you love me, you will obey what I command. -John 14:15 

Our Love
Jesus said, By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35

On this Valentine's day don't forget to tell Jesus how much you love Him. Be wise use God's instruction Book, and grow in your love for Christ

Amen?