Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Praying the Word

Praying and inserting self in to God's Word can be very eye opening. It can also remind you that He really cares for you. Try it right now using Psalm 121 as your test. Just insert your name in the blanks.

I lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does _______________’s help come from?
_______________’s help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
God will not let _______________’s foot slip.
He who watches over ______________ will not slumber or sleep.
The Lord watches over _______________,
The Lord is his/her shade on his/her right hand.
The sun will not harm _______________ by day nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep me from all evil. He will preserve my soul.
The Lord will watch over _______________’s coming and going.
Both now and forevermore.

I pray this in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Pray and speak God's promises - know you are on God's heart.
Amen?