Friday, August 7, 2015

What To Do

I have a number of friends in the process of making pretty big life changing decisions. No one wants to make the wrong choice, and all want to be in God's perfect will. I shared with them a saying that has served me well for many years. 

"Be where God wants you to be, do what He is calling you to do"! I know it's kind of simple but it has been a big part of all of my big decisions. Location and vocation are big in living out God's purposes. He cares deeply about where we are at and what we are doing. So ask yourself these two questions:

1. Where does God want me to serve, live, or use my talents?
2. What can I do that would please God the most?

Remember: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11.

Don't forget to ask God His plans for your future. It's the best direction you can receive. Amen?