When it is all said and done what will bring glory to God?
Psalm 57:2 says, I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me.
Here are five things we can do to bring glory to God:
1. Center our lives on God. Live a lifestyle of worship. We were planned for God’s pleasure, and it begins with complete surrender of our lives to Christ
2. Connect with other believers. We need to experience real fellowship that God desires us to have. We were formed for God’s family. Identify with other believers through the church.
3. Cultivate spiritual maturity and Godly behavior. Quit trying and start training! We were created to become like Christ. Develop habits for intentional growth.
4. Contribute something back. Use your talents in ministry, and find a place to serve at church.
5. Communicate God’s love for others. Develop a heart for the world. We were made for a mission - Share your faith in a mission activity.
Always be about God’s purposes - bringing glory to Him. Amen?