Friday, January 29, 2016

In Fellowship


The third “IN” relationship is vital to the believer – becoming part of God’s family, In Fellowship with the church. Acts chapter talks about the “behavior” of Christ followers. (They) were baptized(1) ... and joined the other believers ... they worshiped together regularly at the Temple (2)... and met in small groups in the homes (3) for communion... Acts 2
Our spiritual family should be important to us. The Bible uses words like “they continued to meet”. They remained “IN” connection! The word connect literally means fused together.
We all need encouragement, prayers, guidance, and help in various ways in this life. My church family helps me with facing life and all its challenges. Keeps me “IN” Christ…

Magnify (Honor) the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together! Ps 34:3

Let us go on ... and become mature in our understanding, as strong Christians ought to be. - Hebrews 6:1

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.  - Acts 20:24

Are You In?