I love Christian music. There are so many reminders of how we should be living out our lives. Rich Mullins wrote a song called Step by Step:
Oh God, You are my God, and I will ever praise You, Oh God, You are my God, and I will ever praise You, I will seek You in the morning, and I will learn to walk in your ways, and step by step You’ll lead me, and I will follow You all of my days.
It’s a great and simple song to sing, but hard to live out. Think about it:
- Ever (always) praising God
- Seeking Him every morning (all day)
- Learning His purposes and ways
- Step by step dependence on His leadership
- Commitment to follow God for your whole life
Great goals for the New Year - Amen?