Friday, March 11, 2016

Jesus is Hope

The world is full of lies, and half truths. Sometimes in our pain and confusion it's hard to know what we should believe. Here's some great news! God wants you to know the truth and the truth will set you free.

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

Three Things to Remember:
(1) Believed in him - true faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord
(2) Hold to His teaching - obedience to the Word of God is the fruit or evidence of a changed life. A faithful follower in word and deed by the application of the Bible to your life.
(3) Know the truth. - Holding to the teaching of Christ who is the truth

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6 

Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” John 18:37 (NKJV)

Make Jesus your Hope. Amen?