Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mightier

Years ago when I was a kid my parents took my brother and I to Niagara Falls. It is a magnificent example of the Creator's majesty and power. The raw power of the Falls and the millions of gallons flowing over it is awesome. I was shocked to hear that a boy (my age at the time) had survived going over the Falls. How is that possible? At the bottom lay boulders and jagged shards of rocks. 


The truth is it would be impossible without God. The same God who created it's might is powerful enough to catapult a child beyond the base and in to a pool of water to be rescued.
Maybe today you feel like you are headed over a falls in your life. Maybe you think that there is no humanly way to escape. Then cry out to Jesus! He is an expert of making a way where none exists - all things are possible for Christ our Lord. 

He is mightier than all the noise in your life. He can bring peace in to your world. Amen?