Thursday, July 28, 2016

Stand Out


Today let’s look at what could be Noah’s Closing Words of Encouragement to us.
1. Don’t be afraid to stand out in a crowd. Pleasing God should always be our focus.
2. Don’t be afraid to do something for the first time. It may be our first time but God will not leave us alone.

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” - Genesis 9:12-16

When you look at a rainbow remember, “One person can make a difference”. Amen?