I love today's verse about "keep on keeping on"! It is a great reminder to keep our focus upward on Christ and not to our left and right. Easy to say hard to do, right? We are instructed to not to give up doing the right things - obedience to our calling as Christ followers. "And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary." - Galatians 6:9
Here are some ideas that have helped me:
1. Wake up and go to sleep everyday with Jesus on your mind.
2. Pray constantly to do His will.
3. Surround yourself with positive encouraging fellow believers.
4. Remember it isn't about you (it's about God)
5. Practice hospitality, grace, and mercy with those around you.
6. Remember the victories! (journaling is great)
7. Ask God to forgive you when you mess up (and forgive yourself as well).
Rejoice in the Lord today - it will help you focus.