Thursday, March 9, 2017

Your Song


Have you ever got a song stuck in your mind? It's usually a repetitive VBS kinda song, or one from when you were younger.  I did recently and it was really hard to stop thinking about and singing it. The good thing is that it usually wears off and you forget it again!

Then we come to today's verse about God being our song. When we accept Christ as Savior we want to tell everyone! Sing about His love and mercy. Think about His great plan for our lives.

"The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation". – Psalm 118:14

We sing that song, but hen at some point the enthusiasm runs out. Yes we still know in our hearts and minds, but we're not as "vocal" about our relationship. In fact we often sing the "blues" when we  focus on other things in life.

Hmm... I think we need to start singing God praises again.

What song will you sing today?