Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Watch Me


Jesus refers to people coming to Him "as little children". Today's verse tells us why. We must look to Him for guidance, instruction, and direction. The great news is that He will never leave us or ignore us.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. - Psalm 32:8


I was recently blessed to spend some vacation time with my grandchildren. Kids are great, they love showing you their "new" skills, and then you tell them how big they are getting. As they grow, they will start to venture further away, and stretch the boundaries. But even when they get a little far away they will turn around and make sure you are watching them. It gives them a sense of safety and encouragement.


Today remember God's watching you. Put a smile on His face as you serve Him. Say , “Watch me God!”