Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Important Words

Words are so important. Have you ever thought about what others are hearing you concerning your relationship with God? Hopefully you have a positive one that says, I can
Do… all things - Philippians 4:13 - I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Carry out… the work He has assigned me - Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Love… because I was loved first - Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Care… about others - Matthew 22:39 And the second (greatest commandment) is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself..”
See… the Hand of God in all of creation - Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth

Practice “Can do” language today and every day. Amen?