Thursday, September 7, 2017

Is More


When we are called by the Holy Spirit to God’s work we sometimes feel inadequate, unprepared, and not worthy. You are not alone in your feelings. One of my favorite songs deals with this.  Please contemplate and meditate on the following words:

More Than Enough by Jeremy Camp

You are my supply, My breath of life
Still more awesome than I know.
You are my reward, Worth living for
Still more awesome than I know.

You're my sacrifice, Of greatest price
Still more awesome than I know.
You're my coming King, You're my everything
Still more awesome than I know.

And all of you, Is more than enough for All of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with your love
And all I have in you is more than enough



Knowing and believing that Jesus gives us more than what we need help us in doing Spiritual work.
Amen?