Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Beginnings

Today is Friend's Day at thousands of churches around the country. I pray that every church has lots of visitors! Days like these help to remind us to always be sharing our faith and welcome the world in to the family of God.

It's also a special day for two churches that are close to my heart. Both are at new beginnings. One in NJ starts to look for a new pastor. The other celebrates their first Sunday with their new pastor. The common denominator is not just me - it's God. He will guide and bless each part of His family.  You see He is the God of new beginnings: “Behold, I will do a new thing” (Isaiah 43:19)… “I will give them one heart and will put a new spirit within them” (Ezekiel 11:19)… “Behold, I make all things new” (Revelation 21:5)


So today worship the God of new beginnings; personally, for your family, and your church. It’s going to be a great journey if we always let Jesus take the lead. Greater things are yet to come. Amen?