Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Lord is Your Life

 Life is full of choices. The greatest choice you'll make in life is to accept Jesus' precious gift of salvation. With that choice when should also choose to lead our lives in such a way to please God and put a smile on His face. Consider Deuteronomy 30:19-20:
 
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live  and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Prayer choices to make to honor God:
1. Give me the courage to live everyday to glorify God.
2. Give me the ability to focus on today and not tomorrow.
3. Give me the faith to believe God can heal me.
4. Give me the strength to be grateful.
5. Give me the grace to let go.
 
Be wise today and always - choose the life God's way.