Monday, May 12, 2014

Way To Go!

Everyone likes to hear, "Great job - well done!". It is a common denominator among any culture I've experienced. People like to be encouraged and acknowledge for their accomplishments. No one deserves more praise than the Lord. We were made for worship - worshiping God.


Yes it is true that He doesn't need to be told He's doing a good job, but He will receive it! How have you praised God recently? 

The psalmist continues, Teach me your way, Lord,
    that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
    that I may fear your name.
12 
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
    I will glorify your name forever.
13 
For great is your love toward me;
    you have delivered me from the depths,
    from the realm of the dead.Psalm 86:11-13

Apply God's Word to your day.