Monday, April 13, 2015

The Hood

We have all heard of being part of the “hood” or priesthood, motherhood, fatherhood, etc. What would a group of sold out followers be called? Are you part of Jesus’ “followhood”? Jesus said in John 12:26: Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

People have said they will follow Christ when their lives get straightened out. We all know that will never happen.
I've heard that insanity can be defined as: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Another way to say it would be; Doing the same old things & expecting a different outcome. 
If we are not following Christ then we cannot complain about our circumstances. The original believers were called “Christ Followers”, and that is what we should be about doing in our daily lives.

Remember - “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

Be part of the "Followhood" – be a Christ Follower.
Amen?