Thursday, March 15, 2018

Rise


We have all heard the saying, “I’ve fallen but I can’t get up!” The person could not stand up by their own power. They were crying out for help and assistance to get them back on their feet again. We have a choice; to get up with God’s forgiveness, healing, promises and direction - or stay down; broken, hopeless, and lost.



Paul writes in Philippians 4: “I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”



Victory comes when you let go of the past so you can look forward to the future. It is only by His grace that you can truly forget what has been done to you. You have to say: “God, give me the grace” - To let go of my past - To forgive what has happened to me - That when I mess up – I can Get Up!

Christ will give you strength – Amen?