The next three days we will be looking at how to be an effective witness for Christ. Evangelism is about bringing the light of God in to a dark and dying world. Gary Cobb from the BGEA has a great plan on how to be an effective witness for Christ with:
5 SIMPLE STEPS FOR SHARING YOUR FAITH
1. Understand that your own life is a great part of your witness.
2. Realize that we earn the right to be heard by sincerely listening to others.
3. Recognize that people are looking for a cure.
4. Keep it simple. People need to understand what you are saying.
5. Stress the love of God. John 3:16 – God so loved the world… then Romans 6:23; For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
If you know Jesus you know enough! Be intentional daily and look for opportunities to share Jesus with the world around you.
Be wise today and always – share your faith in Christ