Proverbs 16:1-3 says, To humans belong the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue. All a person’s ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
Faith Training Involves Five Steps:
1. Begin by seeking God’s guidance and direction.
Is your heart and mind focused on God for guidance and direction?
2. Continue to clarify the vision of what God wants done in your ministry. Pray all the time!
3. Take God’s vision and put it into terms that can be accomplished and measurable.What’s your plan?
4. Consider the resources that are available to do the job.
Are the things you need available?
5. Honestly evaluate how effectively the plan is implemented.
Are you doing what you planned on doing?
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. -Ephesians 2:10
Be wise today and always - do it God's way.