Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Getting Out of Here


Have you made a declaration before God about where you are or need to be to live in His will? I believe that God is able and capable to take us from “Here” to “There”. He can deliver us from our present situations and sins to forgiveness and the Promise Land!

We see in Exodus chapter 2 God is making a way for not only salvation for a baby, but ultimately the nation of Israel! Just as God delivered baby Moses so His almighty power can deliver us from any uncertainty. Martin Luther once said - "I know not the way He leads me, but well do I know my Guide. What have I to fear?" 

God can deliver people from all kinds of hardships, adversity or insecurity when we trust Him with our whole heart. The Lord orchestrated people, events and situations to see that Moses was delivered into the safe care of Pharaoh’s daughter to accomplish His greater purposes for the people of God. Allow the Lord to bring you through all kinds of trouble so He can work His will in and through your life. God can deliver us from our present situations if we: Believe, Trust, and AllowAmen?