Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Who is in Charge?

How does this reminder from the Word of God make you feel? Malachi 3:6 says "For I am the Lord, and I do not change." Does this knowledge (or reminder) effect your life?
I think that we should have a passionate and clear vision of what God has called us to do. We should not judge our faith by public opinion polls or what’s fashionable, because these things change. I am a big believer in learning from the past but we also need to keep focused vertically and forward. Isaiah 43:18-19 "Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new." 
 How do you apply this verse to your life?
This is a new day! Today you stand on the edge of a new change, a new challenge, and a new commitment. The only way to proceed is trust, obey, and know the Word of God.
Trust in the one who knows your future. Amen?