Sunday, September 11, 2016

Never Forget


9/11 – Never Forget
We shall never forget. We shall keep this day sacred. We shall keep the events and the tears in our minds, memories, and hearts. And take them with us as we carry on. – Anonymous
I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  “All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. - Isaiah 41:9-11
It is in our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. – Onassis
I ask that your minds may be opened to see his light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you, how rich are the wonderful blessings he promises his people, 19 and how very great is his power at work in us who believe. This power working in us is the same as the mighty strength 20 which he used when he raised Christ from death and seated him at his right side in the heavenly world. 21 Christ rules there above all heavenly rulers, authorities, powers, and lords; he has a title superior to all titles of authority in this world and in the next. – Ephesians 1:18-21
We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain - that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. - Lincoln
Jesus said, “When the crowds heard about it, they followed him. He welcomed them, spoke to them about the Kingdom of God, and healed those who needed it”. Luke 9:11 (GNT)
Always remember but go forward in Christ.