Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Choosing Good (God)

The Daniel Plan is about making godly choices with your life. The best choice you can make is to choose Jesus as my Savior.

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10

“When someone becomes a Christian, he becomes a brand new person inside. He is not the same anymore. A new life has begun!” 2 Cor. 5:17 (LB)

Say, It’s not too late to change!  When I choose, I use the provision God has given me, and I choose to get healthier. I choose to start risking healthy connections. I choose to trust God no matter what the circumstances are. I choose to change the way I think. I choose Jesus as my Savior. God will allow me to be mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually well. 

Remember His promise in Jeremiah 30:17, But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.‘ You can change your life today. Give control over to Jesus in your life. Strive for the faith, belief system, and healthy life God desires for you to have. That way you can love Him fully. 


Read The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren, and check out the Daniel Plan Website Here