Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Know the Plan

Do you ever struggle with what God wants you to do? Finding God's will is a universal problem. In fact we are in company with Jesus who said the Garden prayer; “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” - Luke 22:42

Jesus asked for what was to take place (crucifixion) to change, but was willing to be obedient to God's will. You may be thinking that is easy for Jesus but how about me. How do I find out what God's will is for me in my life?

Three critical things you must know to discern God's will:

1. Know the Savior. Is Jesus Lord of all in your life?
2. Know the Spirit. Are you full of  and following the Holy Spirit?
3. Know Scripture. Do you know God's Word?

Know these three things in an intimate and obedient way, and you'll be on your way to discovering God's perfect plan for your life. Amen?