Friday, August 12, 2016

More Praise

I have been so convicted lately about my worship, praise, and gratitude. It seems to be such a temptation during times of trouble to focus on the trouble and not the Creator of the universe. You start to live in a vacuum with a goal of just getting through the day. 

God is so much bigger than that. 

Your crisis is small compared to eternity. Jesus deserves your focus and adoration now more than ever. Magnify Him and not your hardship. Focus on the praise and not the problem!

Much of this has to do with your BS... and sometimes other people's BS leads you away and not towards God. Your BS? It's your Belief System! Is God only almighty and awesome when times are good? No He is the same wonderful loving Father even when you are going through life's valleys. Turn your heart and mind completely over to Him.
 
I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. - Psalm 9:1

Allow His BS (Belief System) to become yours. No kidding or... - well you know. Praise God with all you got today. People will notice how much nicer you are, and it will put a smile on God's face. Amen?