Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Change

The biggest change that could happen in someone’s life is to accept Christ. The change doesn’t end there. I remember a song “The Change” by Steven Curtis Chapman

Well I got myself a T-shirt that says what I believe,
I got letters on my bracelet to serve as my ID,
I got the necklace and the key chain,
And almost everything a good Christian needs, yeah,

I got little Bible magnets on my refrigerator door,
And a welcome mat to bless you before you walk across my floor,
I got a Jesus bumper sticker,
And the outline of a fish stuck on my car,

And even though this stuff’s all well and good, yeah,
I cannot help but ask myself ………………………
What about the change, What about the difference,
What about forgiveness, What about a life’s that showing,
I’m undergoing the change, yeah, I’m undergoing the change.

Well I’ve got this way of thinking that comes so naturally,
Where I believe the whole world is revolving around me,
And I got this way of living and I have to die to every single day,
Cause if God’s Spirit lives inside of me, I’m going to live life differently,

I’m going to have to change; I’m going to have the difference,
I’m going to have the grace; I’m going to have forgiveness,
I’m going to have a life that’s showing, I’m undergoing the change.

God loves us just the way we are, but loves us too much to leave us that way! Remember - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, that person is a new creation.The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17

And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

What changes do you need to consider?